The Staffa HMC radial piston motors (dual displacement models) have two pre-set displacements which can be chosen from a wide range to suit specific application requirements. The displacements are hydraulically selected by a directional control valve which can either be mounted remotely or directly on the motor. Motor displacement can be changed with ease when the motor is running.
These motors are also available in a continuously variable version using either hydro-mechanical or electro-hydraulic control methods. Various mounting options are available on request to match many competitors’ interfaces.
- High torque at low speed;
- Smooth running;
- Wide range of displacements to suit specific applications
- Displacement changes with ease when the motor is running
- Electro-hydraulic or hydro-mechanical control methods available
- Various mounting options available
- Speed sensing options
- Motor mounted manifold options