The K8V series is Kawasaki’s new closed loop pump with excellent controllability and superior efficiency. It is used in hydrostatic transmissions ona variety of off-highway machinery.
- 71, 90 and 125cc displacements
- 400 bar rated pressure
- Electronic and hydraulic displacement control
- Through drive and tandem versions available
- World’s top-level pump efficiency and low noise
- Precise flow control by position feedback of swash plate tilting position.
- High reliability and Long life for high pressure spec.
- Charge pump, High/Low pressure relief valve, and Cut-off valve are standard option.
- Electric proportional control, Hydraulic pilot displacement control and Manual control are available.
|Max. speed (min-1)||3,300||3,050||2,850|
|Weight (approx.) (kg)||57||72||95|
|Wheel Loaders||Crushers||Combine Harvesters|
|Backhoe Loaders||Asphalt Pavers||Forestry|
|Track Loaders||Forklift Trucks|